2013 sorrel mare
AQHA 5 Panel N/N
- 2018 SK … In foal to WIMPYS LITTLECOLONEL (by Wimpys Little Step) for 2018!
Snackbox (1991) by Haidas Little Pep. Earner of $198,501. NCHA Certificate of Ability, NCHA Bronze, Silver & Gold Awards. NCHA Open World Champion Stallion; Memphis 5/6 Year Old Non-Pro Reserve Champion; Abilene Western 5/6 Year Old Open Champion; 8th NCHA Open Super Stakes Classic; 5th Augusta Cutting Classic Open. Sire of 35 RGP money earners, including SHORTY BOX JD ($41,250: finalist Music City Open Derby), COLORD BOX (P) ($29,303: semifinalist in the NCHA Open Futurity), DUALLY BOX ($24,492: 4th Abilene Spectacular SSA 4YO Non-Pro), CHIC SNACKS ($19,790: 4th NRCHA Derby NonPro), etc. Sired performers with 161 AQHA points and money earners of $149,000+
DMAC Delta Dawn (2008) by Royal Fletch. USA import 2012.
DMAC Boss Lady (2001) by Smart Little Lena. NCHA Earner of $1,749, Certificate of Ability. Full-sister to Smart Pepsi Playgirl, producer of $104,484. Produced two money earners, including;
- Little Black Soula (m. by Soula Jule Star) $513
- DMAC Shiny Spoon (s. by Hes A Peptospoonful) $147
Pepsi Playgirl (1985) by Freckles Playboy. Full-sister to Playboys Angela, Shesa Playmate, Playboys Elana, Playboys Samantha, A Lenaette, Young Gun, Freckles Merada… Produced earners of $156,000+ including;
- Doobie Pep (m. by Dual Pep) $48,836: 6th, 1998 NCHA Derby Non-Pro; 5th, 1998 Abilene Western Cutting 4YO Derby Non-Pro; 13th, 1998 NCHA Derby Open; 4th, 1999 Southern Cutting 5/6 Year Old Non-Pro. Dam of-
- SCR Smart Little Pep (g. by Smart Little Lena) $52,127: 4th, 2011 Cattlemens Cutting Classic Open; split 5th, 2012 Breeders Invitational Classic 50K Amateur; 22nd, NCHA Super Stakes Open.
- Alexas Cat (m. by High Brow Cat) $38,698: split 5th, 2011 Brazos Bash Derby Open; split 6th, 2011 Cotton Stakes Derby Open; 5th, 2013 Cotton Stakes Classic Open. 3.5 AQHA Performance Points. Dam of-
- Prette Prette Please (m. by Chic Please) $13,663: 15th, 2017 Augusta Classic Open; 21st, 2016 Brazos Bash Derby Open. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- I Peeky Swear (m. by Peeka Pep) 35 AQHA performance points in heeling, AQHA Open Performance ROM.
- Truckin A Lil Doobie (P) (g. by Color Me Smart) 12,640: split 7th, Waco TX Cutting Classic Non-Pro; split 5th, Abilene Spectacular Derby Amateur. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Dulces Lena (m. by Dulces Smart Lena) $8,282: 2009 Tunica Classic Amateur Reserve Champion. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Got Pep (s. by Peppy San Badger) $41,116: 1995 Canadian Challenge 4 Year Old Derby Open Champion; 1995 Canadian Challenge 4 Year Old Derby Non-Pro Champion; 1996 Utah 5/6 Open Reserve Champion; split 13th, 1995 Abilene Spectacular Derby Open; 10th, 1995 Abilene Spectacular Derby Non-Pro. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Lakers Martina (m. by Laker Doc) $14,221: 2003 Lousiana Challenge 5/6 Year Old Open Champion. Earner of 10.5 AQHA Performance Points and AQHA Open Performance ROM. NCHA Certificate of Ability. Dam of-
- Accidentalyonpurpose (m. by Hes A Peptospoonful) $5,444: NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Duchess of Laker (m. by Laker Doc) $11,757: 2003 Bluebonnet Stakes 4 Year Old Derby 50K Limited Non-Pro Co-Champion. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Pepsie Sanjo (m. by San Jo Lena) $10,165: 3rd, NCHA Futurity 50K Amateur; 11th, Chrisholm Trl Derby Non-Pro. 22.5 AQHA performance points and AQHA Open Performance ROM. NCHA Certificate of Ability. Dam of-
- Cats Pep (m. by Kiss My Cat) $4,870: 2016 NCHA Area 26 5000NOV Winner; 2.5 AQHA Performance Points.
- Hickopep (g. by Doc’s Hickory) $9,516: NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- DMAC Spoons Airride (s. by Hes A Peptospoonful) $8,653: 2008 South Dakota Challenge Futurity Open Co-Reserve Champion; 2009 Challenge Nebraska Derby Non-Pro Champion. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Smart Pepsi Playgirl (m. by Smart Little Lena) $5,210: Money earner at the 1998 NCHA Non-Pro Futurity. NCHA Certificate of Ability. Dam of-
- Sir Ellwood (g. by Bodee Boonsmal) $80,284: 2007 Millionheir Cutting Classic Open Reserve Champion; 7th, 2006 Millionheir Cutting Classic Derby Open; 4th, 2008 Millionheir Cutting Challenge Amateur. 23.5 AQHA performance points, AQHA Open Performance ROM. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Pepolaker (m. by Laker Doc) $23,742: split 9th, Suncoast Winter Championship Derby Open. Money earner at the 2003 NCHA Open Futurity and the 2004 Open Derby. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- BFR Smooth Criminal (s. by Smooth As A Cat) $5,106: 2016 Southern Cutting Derby Limited Open Reserve Champion; 18th, 2015 Southern Cutting Futurity Open.
- Smart Pepolaker (g. by Laker Doc) $4,760: AQHA World Championship Team Penning Open Reserve Champion. Earner of 61.5 AQHA points in team penning and ranch sorting. AQHA Open and Amateur Performance ROM’s.
- Gabriels Message (s. by One Time Pepto) $4,035: 12th, 2015 NCHA Super Stakes Amateur.
- Peponaut (s. by Peppy San Badger) $5,045: 1998 Arizona Futurity Circuit 3000NOV Classic Reserve Champion.
- DMAC Boss Lady (m. by Smart Little Lena) 1,750 see above
- Pepsi Uh Huh (m. by Smart Chic Olena) Dam of-
- Top Chic Melodys (m. by Melodys Dun It) $3,428: 2007 Brazilian ANCR Reining Derby Open Champion; 2007 Brazilian ANCR Reining Derby Non-Pro Champion. 0.5 AQHA Performance Points. Dam of-
- Gunner Top Chic (m. by Gunner Boy) $6,278: 2016 Brazilian ANCR Reining National Championship Open Classic Champion; 2016 Brazilian Pan American Cup Reining Open Classic Reserve Champion; 2016 Brazilian ANCR Reining Derby Open Co-Reserve Champion.
- Smart Mega (m. by Mega Jac Peppy) $72: 3rd, Brazilian Santa Helena Haras Dan Reining Limited Non-Pro Cl.
- Via Chic Mega (m. by Mega Jac Peppy) 2 AQHA performance points in heeling.
- DMAC Laker Girl (m. by Laker Doc). Dam of-
- CLR Chasin Chicks (g. by Smart Chic Olena) 21,280: 3rd, ACHA World 10K Nov. NCHA Certificate of Ability.