2018 palomino filly
5 Panel N/N through parentage
Wimpys Littlecolonel (2009) by Wimpys Little Step. Earner of $136,037. 2015 Florida Reining Classic Derby Champion; 2014 AQHA World Show Junior Reining Reserve Champion; 2013 NRBC Reserve Open Champion with a score of 230; 3rd, 2013 High Roller Reining Classic 4 YO Stakes; split 6th, 2015 NRHA Derby Open; split 6th, 2015 NRBC Open; 6th, 2013 NRHA Open Derby; finalist, 2014 NRBC Open; 7th, 2013 High Roller Reining Classic Derby; 8th 2012 SWRHA Futurity. AQHA Open Performance R.O.M. 27 AQHA open performance points. First foals born in 2015.
SK Candybox (2008) by Snackbox. Best prospect we have had.
DMAC Delta Dawn (2008) by Royal Fletch. USA import 2012.
- SK First Timer (g. by Acres of Time) $125: 2019 ERCHA Hackamore Limited Open Classic Champion, 2019 ERCHA Hackamore Open Classic Res. Champion
DMAC Boss Lady (2001) by Smart Little Lena. NCHA Earner of $1,749, Certificate of Ability. Full-sister to Smart Pepsi Playgirl, producer of $104,484. Produced two money earners, including;
- Little Black Soula (m. by Soula Jule Star) $513
- DMAC Shiny Spoon (s. by Hes A Peptospoonful) $147
Pepsi Playgirl (1985) by Freckles Playboy. Full-sister to Playboys Angela, Shesa Playmate, Playboys Elana, Playboys Samantha, A Lenaette, Young Gun, Freckles Merada… Produced earners of $156,000+ including;
- Doobie Pep (m. by Dual Pep) $48,836: 6th, 1998 NCHA Derby Non-Pro; 5th, 1998 Abilene Western Cutting 4YO Derby Non-Pro; 13th, 1998 NCHA Derby Open; 4th, 1999 Southern Cutting 5/6 Year Old Non-Pro. Dam of-
- SCR Smart Little Pep (g. by Smart Little Lena) $52,127: 4th, 2011 Cattlemens Cutting Classic Open; split 5th, 2012 Breeders Invitational Classic 50K Amateur; 22nd, NCHA Super Stakes Open.
- Alexas Cat (m. by High Brow Cat) $38,698: split 5th, 2011 Brazos Bash Derby Open; split 6th, 2011 Cotton Stakes Derby Open; 5th, 2013 Cotton Stakes Classic Open. 3.5 AQHA Performance Points. Dam of-
- Prette Prette Please (m. by Chic Please) $13,663: 15th, 2017 Augusta Classic Open; 21st, 2016 Brazos Bash Derby Open. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- I Peeky Swear (m. by Peeka Pep) 35 AQHA performance points in heeling, AQHA Open Performance ROM.
- Truckin A Lil Doobie (P) (g. by Color Me Smart) 12,640: split 7th, Waco TX Cutting Classic Non-Pro; split 5th, Abilene Spectacular Derby Amateur. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Dulces Lena (m. by Dulces Smart Lena) $8,282: 2009 Tunica Classic Amateur Reserve Champion. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Got Pep (s. by Peppy San Badger) $41,116: 1995 Canadian Challenge 4 Year Old Derby Open Champion; 1995 Canadian Challenge 4 Year Old Derby Non-Pro Champion; 1996 Utah 5/6 Open Reserve Champion; split 13th, 1995 Abilene Spectacular Derby Open; 10th, 1995 Abilene Spectacular Derby Non-Pro. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Lakers Martina (m. by Laker Doc) $14,221: 2003 Lousiana Challenge 5/6 Year Old Open Champion. Earner of 10.5 AQHA Performance Points and AQHA Open Performance ROM. NCHA Certificate of Ability. Dam of-
- Accidentalyonpurpose (m. by Hes A Peptospoonful) $5,444: NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Duchess of Laker (m. by Laker Doc) $11,757: 2003 Bluebonnet Stakes 4 Year Old Derby 50K Limited Non-Pro Co-Champion. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Pepsie Sanjo (m. by San Jo Lena) $10,165: 3rd, NCHA Futurity 50K Amateur; 11th, Chrisholm Trl Derby Non-Pro. 22.5 AQHA performance points and AQHA Open Performance ROM. NCHA Certificate of Ability. Dam of-
- Cats Pep (m. by Kiss My Cat) $4,870: 2016 NCHA Area 26 5000NOV Winner; 2.5 AQHA Performance Points.
- Hickopep (g. by Doc’s Hickory) $9,516: NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- DMAC Spoons Airride (s. by Hes A Peptospoonful) $8,653: 2008 South Dakota Challenge Futurity Open Co-Reserve Champion; 2009 Challenge Nebraska Derby Non-Pro Champion. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Smart Pepsi Playgirl (m. by Smart Little Lena) $5,210: Money earner at the 1998 NCHA Non-Pro Futurity. NCHA Certificate of Ability. Dam of-
- Sir Ellwood (g. by Bodee Boonsmal) $80,284: 2007 Millionheir Cutting Classic Open Reserve Champion; 7th, 2006 Millionheir Cutting Classic Derby Open; 4th, 2008 Millionheir Cutting Challenge Amateur. 23.5 AQHA performance points, AQHA Open Performance ROM. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- Pepolaker (m. by Laker Doc) $23,742: split 9th, Suncoast Winter Championship Derby Open. Money earner at the 2003 NCHA Open Futurity and the 2004 Open Derby. NCHA Certificate of Ability.
- BFR Smooth Criminal (s. by Smooth As A Cat) $5,106: 2016 Southern Cutting Derby Limited Open Reserve Champion; 18th, 2015 Southern Cutting Futurity Open.
- Smart Pepolaker (g. by Laker Doc) $4,760: AQHA World Championship Team Penning Open Reserve Champion. Earner of 61.5 AQHA points in team penning and ranch sorting. AQHA Open and Amateur Performance ROM’s.
- Gabriels Message (s. by One Time Pepto) $4,035: 12th, 2015 NCHA Super Stakes Amateur.
- Peponaut (s. by Peppy San Badger) $5,045: 1998 Arizona Futurity Circuit 3000NOV Classic Reserve Champion.
- DMAC Boss Lady (m. by Smart Little Lena) 1,750 see above
- Pepsi Uh Huh (m. by Smart Chic Olena) Dam of-
- Top Chic Melodys (m. by Melodys Dun It) $3,428: 2007 Brazilian ANCR Reining Derby Open Champion; 2007 Brazilian ANCR Reining Derby Non-Pro Champion. 0.5 AQHA Performance Points. Dam of-
- Gunner Top Chic (m. by Gunner Boy) $6,278: 2016 Brazilian ANCR Reining National Championship Open Classic Champion; 2016 Brazilian Pan American Cup Reining Open Classic Reserve Champion; 2016 Brazilian ANCR Reining Derby Open Co-Reserve Champion.
- Smart Mega (m. by Mega Jac Peppy) $72: 3rd, Brazilian Santa Helena Haras Dan Reining Limited Non-Pro Cl.
- Via Chic Mega (m. by Mega Jac Peppy) 2 AQHA performance points in heeling.
- DMAC Laker Girl (m. by Laker Doc). Dam of-
- CLR Chasin Chicks (g. by Smart Chic Olena) 21,280: 3rd, ACHA World 10K Nov. NCHA Certificate of Ability.